Each Tomm Jewellery piece comes with a 6 month warranty, giving you peace of mind that should anything happen within those 6 months you can get it repaired free of charge or replaced. After the 6 month warranty period, any accidental damage/ breakage can be repaired at a small charge.
Our top tips for keeping your Tomm Jewellery always looking fresh and fabulous
• Try to avoid getting your jewellery in direct contact with any chemicals.
• Make sure to keep your jewellery away from perfume, hairspray and moisturiser.
• Avoid wearing your jewellery in the swimming pool and shower.
• When not wearing your jewellery keep it safe and out of the direct sun
• Should you wish to clean your silver jewellery, I recommend using a silver polishing cloth which will remove any tarnish.
• Over time, the elastic on bracelets and rings may stretch slightly and it is recommended that you check your jewellery and get pieces restrung, if necessary. For restringing enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Keep your jewellery away from the following as much as possible:
Direct Water, excessive sweat, lotion, perfume, hairspray, antibacterial gels or any other harsh chemicals.