|Delivery Method||Delivery cost||Delivery time (excluding production time)|
|UK Standard Tracked Delivery||£4.90||1-2 working days aim|
|Europe Delivery||FREE – Orders over £200||Up to 10 working days aim|
|Europe Delivery||£15 – Orders below £200||Up to 10 working days aim|
|International Delivery||FREE – Orders over £250||Up to 10 working days aim|
|International Delivery||£15 – Orders below £250||Up to 10 working days aim|
You will receive an email advising you of when your order has been dispatched (please check your ‘junk’ mail folder if you don’t receive this). We hand make most our jewellery to order so please allow up to 3 working days for your items to be dispatched, if delays have not been stated above. All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail and will need signing for when being delivered.
Deliveries will be made between 9-5 Monday – Friday and must be signed for.
What happens if I am not home when they deliver?
If you or no one else is not at home to collect your parcel, you should receive a card notifying you of your missed delivery. The parcel will be sent to your local Royal Mail collection office.
If you have ordered Priority Delivery, but missed the delivery, then you will receive a card with details of how to re-arrange delivery.
TOMM Jewellery promise to refund items (excluding our Personalised jewellery, Earrings & Jewellery Making Kits) you are not completely happy with, provided they are returned to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt.
Please note: personalised jewellery, including any hand stamped, initial pieces, cannot be returned or exchanged.
All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. All Returns must be shipped in original packaging. Customer will be responsible for cost of return, must be returned by a tracked shipping method. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to return an item.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will inform you on how to return your item.
- You can return your item within 14 days of purchase.
- We don’t offer pre-paid returns, so the customer is responsible for the payment of postage for the returned item.
- All jewellery is refundable except earrings (due to hygiene reasons), personalised pieces and jewellery making kits.
- Only products returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be refunded. Refunds will be processed within 14 working days from when we have received your products. Please note, it can take up to 7 working days for the refund to show in your bank account.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, we will require photographic evidence within 1 week of receiving the product. Please provide photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lost jewellery cannot be replaced.
- If you choose to return your item using normal untracked delivery then please ensure you get proof of postage otherwise we cannot be held responsible if the item goes missing on its return.
Once your order has been placed it cannot be cancelled. This is due to the fact we hand make our jewellery to order. However, we do have a 14 working days return policy, excluding earrings, jewellery making kits and personalised pieces, if you wish to return your item after it has arrived.