If you are ordering with express delivery or first class delivery, once we have handmade your order, we will of course send it via the stated delivery aim below.
|Delivery options||Price||Delivery aim (excluding production time)|
|FREE UK Standard Tracked Delivery||FREE – Orders over £75||3-5 working days aim|
|UK Standard Tracked Delivery||£4.90||3-5 working days aim|
|UK First Class Tracked Delivery||£5.90||1-2 working days aim|
|UK First Class Tracked Delivery||FREE – Orders over £100||1-2 working days aim|
|Priority Delivery||£8.50||Next Working Day Aim (please note: personalised orders may take an extra day)|
|Europe Delivery||FREE – Orders over £200||Up to 10 working days aim|
|Europe Delivery||£15 – Orders below £200||Up to 10 working days aim|
|International Delivery||FREE – Orders over £250||Up to 10 working days aim|
|International Delivery||£15 – Orders below £250||Up to 10 working days aim|
You will receive an email advising you of when your order has been dispatched (please check your ‘junk’ mail folder if you don’t receive this). We usually aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours (working days only). We make lots of our jewellery to order so please allow up to 3 working days for your items to be dispatched. All orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, and will need signing for when being delivered.
Deliveries will be made between 9-5 Monday – Friday and must be signed for.
What happens if I am not home when they deliver?
If you or no one else is not at home to collect your parcel, you should receive a card notifying you of your missed delivery. The parcel will be sent to your local Royal Mail collection office.
If you have ordered Priority Delivery, but missed the delivery, then you will receive a card with details of how to re-arrange delivery.
TOMM Jewellery promise to refund any items (excluding our Personalised jewellery) you are not completely happy with, provided they are returned to us in a saleable condition within 14 Days of receipt.
Please note: personalised jewellery, including any hand stamped, initial pieces, cannot be returned or exchanged.
All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. All Returns must be shipped in original packaging. Customer will be responsible for cost of return, must be returned by a tracked shipping method. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to return an item.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will inform you on how to return your item.
- You can return your item within 14 days of purchase.
- We don’t offer pre-paid returns, so the customer is responsible for the payment of postage for the returned item.
- All jewellery is refundable except earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Only products returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be refunded. Refunds will be processed within 14 working days from when we have received your products. Please note, it can take up to 7 working days for the refund to show in your bank account.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, we will require photographic evidence within 1 week of receiving the product. Please provide photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to return your item using normal untracked delivery then please ensure you get proof of postage otherwise we cannot be held responsible if the item goes missing on its return.