Christmas Extended Returns & Exchanges Policy
For Christmas this year, all orders placed between 23rd November to 31st December will be valid for an exchange or return until 14th January – subject to the terms and conditions below.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
TOMM Jewellery promise to refund items that you are not completely happy with, or exchange them for an alternate size, provided they are returned to us unworn and in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
Please note: Earrings, jewellery making kits, custom pieces and personalised jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged.
All refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. The customer will be responsible for the cost of the return. We recommend sending this via a tracked shipping method, as we cannot be liable for any lost parcels. Please contact email@example.com for further information on this.
- You can return or exchange your item within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- Only unworn products returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be refunded or exchanged.
- Items can only be exchanged for a new size. We are unable to exchange any items for an alternative product.
- Refunds/exchanges will be processed within 14 working days from when we have received your products. Please note, it can take up to 7 working days for the refund to show in your bank account.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty, we will require photographic evidence within 1 week of receiving the product. Please provide photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missed the exchange window? No worries! Please email us at email@example.com and we can arrange to resize your item for just a small fee.