If you’re anything like us, you won’t want to take your TOMM pieces off! However, as with all jewellery, they will require regular cleaning in order to prevent tarnishing. Here are our top tips for keeping your TOMM Jewellery always looking fresh and fabulous:
- Keep your jewellery away from the following as much as possible: direct water, excessive sweat, lotion, perfume, hairspray, antibacterial gels or any other harsh chemicals.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in the swimming pool and shower.
- When not wearing your jewellery, please keep it safe in an airtight bag or container and out of direct sunlight.
- We highly recommend using a silver polishing cloth to clean your jewellery. This will prevent and remove any tarnishing, helping to keep your TOMM Jewellery looking as good as new!
- Over time, the elastic on your jewellery may stretch slightly. To avoid overstretching, we suggest rolling your jewellery when taking it on and off.
- If you wish to have your jewellery restrung, we do offer a restring service for a small fee. For all enquiries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Each TOMM Jewellery piece comes with a 6-month warranty, giving you peace of mind that should you come across any faults with your jewellery, we will repair or replace these for you free of charge. We will just require sufficient photographic evidence of the fault, along with your order number.
Please note, the warranty does not cover for lost or stolen items, cleaning or any accidental damage. For any accidental damage/breakage, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can then assess whether it is repairable for a small fee.